JOIN OUR TEAM!!
Experienced Community Magazine Editor
Are you an experienced and creative journalist with a knack for appealing articles? Do you have an eye for detail and the heart to capture stories beloved by an entire city? If so, we want to showcase your abilities and expertise to the resident readers of our town-focused community magazine.
As the Editor of PROSPER Magazine, you will be part of a small, yet dynamic team with specific responsibilities for writing, editing and managing print and web content. This position collaborates closely with the publisher, an in house art director, and a team of writers and contributors in order to develop high quality content within hard editorial deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or other communications field. A Master's in journalism, English, or related field is a plus
• Excellent research and copy editing skills with a focus on community and human-interest stories.
• A minimum of three years of journalism or other print communications experience
• Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite - Adobe CS a plus.
• Superior organization/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
• Proficiency with social media
Serious candidates can email a resume and writing samples for consideration to Admin@CedarbrookMedia.com
PROSPER Magazine is searching for a photographer with solid graphic design skills to join our growing team and ever expanding reader base. As the premiere community magazine of Prosper ISD, PROSPER Magazine is devoted to high quality editorial and design that has made it a must read in the community we serve. Potential candidates must be service oriented, self-starters capable of creative and fresh designs in a fast paced and fun environment.
• Work closely with sales staff to swiftly design engaging print and web advertisements that exceed customer expectations.
• Design of ancillary publications and brochures.
• Design and produce company sales and marketing collateral for both print and digital use.
• Assist in the page layout of PROSPER Magazine monthly publication.
• Strong understanding of photography, layout, typography and color
• 2+ years of professional experience design and production of print and web materials.
• Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Proven ability to meet deadlines with exceptional attention to detail
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• 60% Photography 40% Graphic Design
This is an office based position.
Serious candidates can email a resume and portfolio samples for consideration to Admin@CedarbrookMedia.com
Advertising Account Executive
As an account executive, you'll act as an important link between Cedarbrook Media and our clients. In this sales job, you'll be striving to understand your client's goals, and then organize the creative and administrative staff to help them produce effective campaigns. You will have a multitude of products and services to offer your clients, and will have the ability to sell to client businesses of all sizes, from startups to large corporations.
Your primary goal will be to build sales by prospecting for new clients and generate income by nurturing existing customer relationships. As a professional, you will be in charge of account service and will act as a liaison between our company and our clients. If clients have questions, concerns or requests, you will work to correct and resolve them. At times you may have to relay their needs to the appropriate department within the company, but you will be responsible for follow up with the client.
A successful candidate’s responsibilities will be to plan, develop and execute sales strategies, in order to meet the minimum monthly sales goals. Other duties include maintaining account records, cross-selling products, lead generation, community involvement and completing sales reports. Making sales presentations to potential customers and preparing bids and contracts are primary job duties.
Serious candidates can email a resume for consideration to Admin@CedarbrookMedia.com
SITE DESIGNED AND POWERED BY CEDARBROOK MEDIA GROUP, LLC
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE
221 N. Preston, Suite C
Prosper, Texas 75078
“A designer is a planner with an aesthetic sense.”
“Everything is designed.
Few things are designed well.”
“Bad design is smoke, while good design
is a mirror.”